Thursday, September 17, 2009

Win an ipod


Win an ipod


Congratulations to Aly on winning our Coldplay competition.
It was a great night for an open air concert for once the sun was shining down and Coldplay did not disappoint with an energy fueled concert.
There was great interest in the competition so we decided to committee to bringing you a different competition each month and keeping you informed to any other up and coming competitions that might be of interest to you.

Here is one…….
Win an ipod
Vote for us your favorite hostel and be in with a change to WIN an IPOD.
All you have to do is VOTE.
So what else is on is Dublin this week.
Well the Fringe Festival is running all this week until the 20th September and we recommend you all go to Le Clique.
An amazing show but book your tickets in advance as many of the dates are already fully booked.
I missed the show last year as I didn’t book in time this year I booked online to make sure I got my tickets in time but I think I might go again it was soooo good.
For more culture the Ulster bank Theatre festival is also running this week and until the 11th October.
Check it out.

If you want a cheap cup of coffee and some treats Powers Court shopping centre are running a NO CHARGE coffee morning today just make a donation to the hospice.
All for a good cause.

No comments: